Valley View Industries is now known locally and internationally for its premium western cedar products. Cedar is the preferred wood where aesthetic appeal, durability and weather resistance is important. We pride ourselves on our heavy duty construction, originality, quality and craftsmanship of our products. The natural beauty of the cedar can be enhanced with a variety of different finishes or left in its
Valley View Industries is located on the Kamloops Indian Reserve directly off the Yellow Head highway and is situated on a two acre lot for manufacturing and retail sales. We have a large manufacturing capacity and efficient lay out perfectly suited to make your projects for an affordable price.
-26’ long fully hydraulic Wood-Mizer sawmill with 36” wide log capacity used to break down logs into posts, beams and cants.
-Power fed twin blade Wood-Mizer edger to process 1”-2” thick side lumber to into 4” to 12” wide boards.
-18” throat capacity forester 900 re-saw with power feed for sawing cants into boards and producing beveled siding.
– Two covered fence panel manufacturing stations
– Four table saws and cut off saws including our 10HP Cantek tilting arbor saw with a maximum cut of over 5” thick with Cantek
-20” wide helical head Magnum industrial thickness planer.
-18” Magnum bandsaw
-8” helical head jointer
-Spindle, belt, palm and finger sanders well suited for any finishing application.
-Leadermac 5 head moulder with 5”x8” capacity for manufacturing our siding, T+G and custom patterns
– Wadkin profile grinder for sharpening and making knives for the moulder.
– Indoor spray booth with heated make up air unit, allows us to finish your products regardless of weather.
– Langmuir Systems CNC plasma table with Hypertherm 45xp plasma cutter. Used to make custom moulding knife templates, decorative gate inserts and steel brackets.
– Miller 252 Welds 22 ga. to 1/2″ mild steel
– Full metal shop including tubing roller for curved gates and fencing.
Special orders on any of our products can be structurally engineered to support your specifications.
Contact us with any inquiries you may have.